+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love this boat ..1st place

Default Love this boat ..1st place

Fished the rod and reel club big fish tournament and took 1st place 84#bluefin . Kite fish on Mac drifting .. the 11th bluefin to hit the deck over 70 . So glad I bought this boat.not sure how to post pics here so no pics sorry

Good good ! You've been burning the fuel and it's really paying off.

About the pics contact Mike aka No Slack and he'll log you in to that part of the site.
    There's instructions on the hands on part down in the non fishing discussions area.
    Royal Hook

To use the message board software to post picture, click on the picture frame image and follow the instructions, Similar to the BD site. They show up in the post as a thumb nail but I can fix that. Once you get that down, I'll walk you through how to make it appear full size.

We also have a photo hosting site called bocapix.com. Here is a link on how to insert photos from there into your post. http://www.bocaboard.com/forum/showt...se-bocapix.com

If you sign up on that site let me know so I can enable your upload privileges.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	picpost.jpg‎
Views:	363
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	199  
    Last edited by NoSlack; 08-24-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Congratulations on the win! That's always been a fun Tournament and to get 1st place in either division you have to beat a lot of talent! Stay hot and place in the Make A Wish this weekend! Just leave your bumpers on all day cuz the 43 is going to be a trainwreck!

Quote Originally Posted by DOGHOUSE26 View Post
    Congratulations on the win! That's always been a fun Tournament and to get 1st place in either division you have to beat a lot of talent! Stay hot and place in the Make A Wish this weekend! Just leave your bumpers on all day cuz the 43 is going to be a trainwreck!
    Thank you ..4th year in a row on the podium 1st 4yrs ago 2nd the following year 4,5 and 7th and back to 1st . Finally joined the club this year . Make a wish is going to be crazy this rough unless the rough weather continues.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information