Thread: 29’ Blackman “KONA” for sale

Threaded View

Default 29’ Blackman “KONA” for sale

The time has come for me to part ways with my beloved 29’ Blackman “KONA”. Ironically, the reason I’m selling her is that my wife and I are spending the majority of our time at our place in Kona, Hawaii these days.

I’ve owned the boat for the past twelve years and have outfitted her like no other. The boat was built in 2003 and reportedly was the last 29’ that Don built before his passing in 2004. It has just 1,050 hours on her twin Yanmar Diesel engines and runs perfect.

I had considered shipping the vessel to Hawaii, but decided that I’d like to see it stay in San Diego / SoCal and enjoyed by someone who truly appreciates the craftsmanship that went into this particular vessel.

I have numerous pictures and a long list of equipment and custom upgrades that I have done to the boat over the years. You will not find another 29’ Blackman like “KONA” anywhere. It is in impeccable condition both mechanically and cosmetically.

I am asking $150k. As many of you on this forum know, there were only fifteen of the 29’s ever built. It is considered by many to be the most desirable model ever built by Blackman and they rarely come up for sale. Perfect platform for big bluefin, deep drop swordfish, Catalina, rockfish, spotting paddy’s, trolling, whale watching, or whatever your passion might be.

Boat is located in San Diego and can be shown to serious prospective buyers with a couple days notice, assuming I’m not traveling at the time.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or should you desire more information.

Thank you,

Mike Perry
    (619) 247-3637
    Email: Konamike619@gmail.com

Last edited by KONA; 05-13-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Thread Information