+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of Tournament & Picnic

Default End of Tournament & Picnic

The rules committee has determined that the 2004 Highline Skipper Tournament will end at the end of the day on Sunday October 31st. This will allow me time to have the coveted jacket made up and take the reel off the first place trolling rod I've been using all season (just kidding!). All entries must be posted on BOCApix by 8:00pm Tuesday, November 2nd to be counted in the tournament. I will complete the final update of the Leader board that evening with the results being final.

I'm suggesting the Saturday before Thanksgiving (11/20) as a target date for the fall BBQ. Thinking maybe we start it a bit later in the day since it's a Saturday (2-3pm maybe??).

Does the above meet with everyones approval?
    Charlie
    NOMAD

LOL, you got plenty of time to get the jacket made up. BOCA tournament winner - NoSlack.
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

OK Guys....where are you all hiding? Who can make these dates and who can't? Any interest in a 2005 Highliner Tournament?
    Charlie
    NOMAD

I didn't know I had to RSVP. I thought it was a give I'd show up.

When it get closer, let me know what to bring. Remember it gets dark by 5:30 that time of year. Don't get to late of a start.

Mike
    Last edited by NoSlack; 09-28-2004 at 08:54 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

I'm supposed to be Dove Hunting in Arizona for the second opener that weekend; work commitments might not let me go and if I'm here count me in, I won't know until that week.

Default BBQ

Since it gets dark early, Mike wants to have picked up his jacket and be out with his hoops by 5:30 working on improving his lead in the new lobster category. Mike will you be wearing your new jacket lobster fishing? Hmmm…. Lobster fishing after the BBQ, not a bad idea as long as I can keep the lobster bait and the BBq food straight. I’ll be there.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Let no party go untapped!.......rt

Default Sound Good

Charlie Marc and I are planning on going let me know if you think of something you might need.

Russ

Thumbs up

We be there

Sounds great. I've enjoyed the great food and company during the BBQ's. Lobster and halibut tacos and lost of goodies.
    Hijole

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information