+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Propane leak ughhh.....

Default Propane leak ughhh.....

Good luck to those fishing the heart tournament. My wife called me at work today to let me know we have an underground propane leak and the gas company shut the gas off to the house. Heading out to the back yard to begin my new trenching project! Doubtful I'll have it done by Saturday given the work load at the office so looks like another weekend off the water. Good luck to all going out. Looks like I'll miss the Friday night crew at J-dock this week too. Have a rita for me!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Default Hmmm

Charlie

I think that God made something to take care of your problem and he called them PLUMBERS call one and go fishing this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

That was my solution, until the wife called them while I was at work and found out what they would charge to dig the ditch. Now it's me and junior (I'll supervise)
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Where do you keep the mix on the boat. We pried open a side window but couldn't feel it anywhere. I guess we'll have to wait until Maui Lani gets there; he can fit through the window!

I can see it now. all the liquor gone, the lid of the receiver off and one side swimmer left for me. Great, by the time I get back on the water it'l be for rock cod again. Save some for me boys!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Default Side swimmer?

Since your not going out I'll use the side swimmer for lobster bait.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information