+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leader Board

Default Leader Board

Please check the leader board and let me know where to make adjustments for your posts on BOCApix. Please send me an email whenever you add to your points letting me know the species and size to add. Thanks for your help!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Did you get my email last week asking if the rule committee would accept a #9.6, 29 1/2" Lingcod I released off La Jolla on 10/3?

It's hard to believe the DFG thinks a fish that size is to small to keep. He'll probable mow down another 50 pound of juvenile rockfish before someone can take him home.

Mike

Full length image to be posted if it's accepted
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-30-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Well Mike...the rules committee has checked into your request. Unfortunatly the second rule states:

"No minimum weights other than all entries must comply with applicable California and/or Mexican fish and game regulations for size to qualify"

Since your fish was caught in California and was under the legal size limit for the species it can't count towards your total (not that I think you'll need it anyway). Sorry bout dat...
    Charlie
    NOMAD

That OK Charlie. I set my sights on 500 points before the tournament started and I'm stuck on 499 with a few weeks to go.

I landed 3 Lingcod in the 28"-29 1/2" range off my favorite rock last week. Looks like another trip to the rock is in order before the month is out.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information