+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6:00am and Howling!

Unhappy 6:00am and Howling!

Well it's 6:00 am and the wind is howling and the rain is coming down in sheets. If it stay's like this I think we should postpone the BBQ. We'll wait until 10:00 and make the call. If it clears up a bit we'll have it, but if it doesn't; with this wind and rain combination it will be miserable out there. Hope for the best!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Hey---it's Albie weather!!!!!

Go for it Richard! There are a few rat albies out by the dumper. With this storm piled on top of 8+ foot swells it should be a marvelous trip. (NOT)

It’s raining and wind like crazy in San right now. Definitely not picnic weather.

Charlie, I’m going to be in North County this morning and can not get to a computer. Could you give me a call if the picnic is still going to be on (619-549-9515). I’m working on a fundraiser there and I don’t want to come back if the picnic is off.

Yale
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

It looks like it will blow through by 10am.
    The link is http://intellicast.com/Local/USLocal...=none&pid=none click on radar loop at the top then you can zoom in from there.
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-19-2019 at 10:31 AM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Its a real mix in North County now (8:00). Sun, squals and wind then back to sun. There are still lots of storm clouds around. Yale - I will call you if the BBQ is a go. If you don't hear from me it's been postponed. We'll only have it if the storm has cleared out, it's just to cold and nasty under those storm clouds to have an outdoor picnic.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Default It's questionable @ 9:17

It's partly sunny right now.
    This is what I got out of the forcast.

. Flash flood watch until 6 pm today.
    Today. Slight chance of thunderstorms. Widespread showers. Then showers in the afternoon. Highs 59 to 66. Southeast winds to 15 mph. Becoming northwest 15 mph in the afternoon.

Default view from Clairemont

The sun is out, but its a cold 48 degrees with wind from the north. All the cloud cover has blown off and its clear to the north. I think its warming
    Phil

Default BBQ is a go!

BBQ is on!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information