+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nomad going up for sale!!

Default Nomad going up for sale!!

Well boys, you may not believe this but I'm about 90% sure I'm going to sell the Nomad. Decided it's time to move up to something bigger. Haven't made any decisions on what I'm going to buy yet but I've decided on the change.

Not sure on the Nomad details yet, will probably have it listed in the next few days. Won't be a bargin but somebody is going to get an awful nice rig.

http://www.followingsea.net/nomad%20...nstruction.htm

More later...
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Default Taking bets

I'd bet you're going to the S.D. Boat Show this weekend!

Brian

Charlie

There are a couple of 29' Blackmans on the market if you're looking to spend some serious money. If you pick up one of the 29's we'll let you stay in the club, otherwise you're outa here.

Good luck shopping for the new ride.

Mike

link to the 29' adds http://www.boattraderonline.com/adse...chprocess.html
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Looking in the 33'-40' range. Will talk to Steve later in the week. Ouch, banished from BOCA....selling the Nomad is about the toughest decision I've made in a long time.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

You run a good web site, so we'll see what we can do about voting you in as a life time member.

It might help sway the J dock members if you leave a case of Corona and some limes in your dock box. Never hurts to grease a few voters.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Unbelievable!

Someone is going to get a cherry ride!

I still think a girlfriend would be cheaper!

Best of Luck Chas, you're always welcome on the DOGHOUSE!

If you park a 36 Riv next to Ken W. we can call it JB Dock!

Default To The Limit Also Going Up For Sale

Charlie: You and I must have had the same dream on Sunday. Ann and I decided to sell the To The Limit on Sunday. Looks like our age is catching up with us and we want a little more comfort on the water. I was going to track you down to see what I need to do to get the information on the website. Talk to you soon. Dan

Very interesting that several of you are also thinking about moving up. Sunday AM my wife asked me if we were in the position to get a bigger boat also. Unfortunately we are not there yet. I'm really enjoying the Tenacious and the added benefit of this site and the folks in the club but, there will be a day in the next two years when I will also move up (36' Hatteras, Meditteranean, Bertram, or Ocean?).

Good luck Charlie.

Scott

Charlie,

What a surprise! I can’t believe your making a change after 450 hours on the Nomad. She’s not even broken in yet. Patròn has over 900 hours and I’m looking to add another 600 this year. Good luck in your search!
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Charlie,

Sure are a lot of pretty boatds at the boat show. You go to check out the albemarle 32 as well as the meditteraneans, Luhr's and the Riviera's. Not much under $225K but it sure is nice to dream about them. The Mikelsons, Bertrams, and Cabo's are also cool to dream about but, I don't think you could touch any of them for under 500K Ran into Chris (former Seanna owner) Cool guy. Says to tell everyone hello.

Good luck in your search for the boat.

Scott

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information