+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nomad sold!

Welcome aboard John and Zack. I have an older Billfisher and am just across the basin at Seaforth. I tend to putt around in my inflatable and say Hi if anyone is hanging out over there on J dock.
    Last edited by Wizard; 01-11-2005 at 01:07 AM.
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

Default BOCA Shirts

Chas,

Anything left in 2X? Please let me know.

sbsrf Guest

Congratulations Charlie

John/Zack,

Welcome to the Blackman Owners Club (BOCA). I look forward to seeing you guys on the water. Hope this turns out to be a good fishing season for you. You certainly will not have to worry about cleaning up any uncompleted maintenance items or fixing odds and ends on your new boat. As I'm sure you noticed during your walk through and sea trial, Charlie kept that thing in top shape.

My only concern is that this site will now be the ROCA site??? Charlie?? Just kidding. Although I would like to get a tour of the new yacht for future yacht buying reference.

Scott (Tenacious)

John & Zack,

Congratulations on becoming a Blackman owner. The more you fish the boat the more you will like the boat and the people that built it. I’ve put a lot of hours on the Patrón, which is the hull following the Nomad, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the boat. Charlie was kind enough to work through the new boat bugs and then discount the price for you. Welcome and enjoy!

Yale
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information