+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1-11-05 All is well on J Dock

Default 1-11-05 All is well on J Dock

Stopped by to check on the Doghouse today, all the other Blackmans looked fine although Phil must have stuck his mother in law in the port aft storage compartment on the Knot Now, it has a pretty good list to that side. Other than a pair of Federal Marshalls chaining the NOMAD to the dock due to some tax lien misunderstanding , all was quiet except for the 20 knot NW wind @ 11AM.

Hopefully it will lay down by Sunday; I feel the need to earn Tourney Points!

See ya on the pond Sunday. Fishin deep?

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Default listing to port

Hi All,
    OK I will change the location of my "Mother in Law" to starboard storage.
    Phil

Yep, Lower nine. Need some taco meat and I think I'll save the carcasses for my first hoopin trip. By the way, a DFG rep called me about a fishing survey and one of the questions was about lobster fishing and if I had any success. I would have loved to throw out your 1st half totals Mike, just to here the guy fall off his chair or drop the phone!

Default Knot now

Phill

Charlie and I checked all the boats on Sunday morning before going to the boat show I could heard your VHF radio was on I turned it off. I never noticed the port list you have so we looked in eng compartment no water so I guess you should keep the dead bodies in the head not on the galley table.

Russ

paradise Guest

Default HUH?

Whats that about the Nomad. LOL You guys are already trying to get our hearts racing. I have a feeling we are goinb to have fun with you guys. Good senses of humor

Later
    Zack

No worries on the NOMAD. Ever since I changed the documentation numbers everything has been fine. Hust to be safe, I changed the numbers on the Doghouse too! Amazing what a router can do in the right hands...
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Chas,

Were you kind enough to do it in the engine compartment or did you just go over my CF numbers on the bow?

oops, forgot the bow, No worries, I'll hit them with a Sharpie tomorrow!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Jeff, DON'T use rockcod for bait. Save your sardines, chop them in half and stuff them in the bait tubes.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information