+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mighty quiet around here...

27 knots yeah baby!

Default 27 Knots

I have not been out fishing as my Dad was in the hospital. He is out now and beginning to get his appetite back...

I will be fishing overnight this weekend (302,390,cross)... maybe tomorrow (Wednesday) also.

Glen,
    If you need crew to Cat, I am available next weekend.

Memorial day weekend is SCI again....

Phil

Jorge,

I am very interested in gettting the spare set of A5 props you mentioned. I am also interested in the alternator, if it fits mine. Can you get me the numbers on your alternator? When's a good time to meet up?

Thanks.

Glenn
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

Dos Pelones Guest

Glen,
    No numbers on the altenator. Volvo factory paint job covered the decal and my graffiti remover revealed a blank. Came off the 41P. 2" single foot style. Made in France. Dual belt. Original unit. Approx. 500 hours. Made in France.
    Repalced it with a Balmar 120 Amp externally regulated unit.

I am in Dana Point area. Mornings are good and could meet in Oceanside during the week? Let me know, or I can ship it. Thanks.
    Jorge

Dos Pelones Guest

Nice meeting you Glenn. Hope the props work for you.

Did you get out to Catalina? We went Sunday and did a couple of dives. The kelp beds/reef east of Arrow point were very fishy. Lots of nice calicos but we didn't see or hear any croakers. Maybe next time.

Jorge

Jorge, we did go to Catalina all weekend, including spending the night on the hook and fishing all night for WSB that DON'T EXIST!!!! LOL

I probably won't try the props out until the next time I pull the boat out of the water for a combination of maintenance again.

Wish I had known you were out there, would have tried to say hello. We fished every other thing from Seal Rocks on the east end, all the way up to Silver Canyon, and even a couple drifts over Farnsworth. Other then mud marlin, a leopard shark, Sandies and small calicos, nothing.

Do you scuba or free dive? I have all my free diving gear.
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information