+ Reply to Thread

Thread: La Jolla 5/15

Default La Jolla 5/15

Went out to La Jolla around 0900 under perfect conditions. No wind, calm sea and lots of sun. Fished until 3pm and ended up with 10 keeper calico bass. Threw away 5 that were right at 12 inches. Didn't want to take chances. Saw some barries but no yellows.

Phil

We we just inside of you swimming with the fishes. We took a quick look in less than ideal conditions, and saw two WSB. Hope to get out Thursday and put one in the box.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Mike,

What's up! I plan to fish Thursday afternoon off of LJ also. I'll look for you. Good luck. It's all about time on the water. I'm sure that Phil will be out there too (he always is).

Scott

Default thursday

I can make it

Default thursday

I can make it
    I was going to clean the boat.....
    Phil

Oh great, Phil will be there!! He'll probably put another fish worth big points on the boat again (sigh). At least you should get your calico tomorrow Phil. The more billfishers out there the better. I'll join you out there at about 2:00 PM.

Scott

Too many Phil's. I know that Phil on the Knot Now was out on a two day trip. I did see you too Mike. Wasn't sure though cause I thought you were heading out for the flat fish. Someone on the radio said the whites showed up around 11am. We didn't see any but did have a yt boil a few yards out from us.

Phil SILVA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information