+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Added a pup C & R'd Mako to the list

no worries!

If someone wants to help out and update the leaderboard they can email it to me and I'll upload it to the site. It's just a simple excel spreadsheet. Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

I would be glad to help out, in whichever way you wish. Let me know.
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

Oh ya, give Glenn the keys to the score booth. Shouldn't be hard to get caught up now.

Sounds like a good idea to spread the work load around. Anything you need help with, don't be afraid to ask.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Don't worry about it Glenn, Charlie is very thick skinned, you have to be with a mug like that! I pussed out both days this weekend waiting for the wind to die down, did you make it out? Should have toughed it out and anchored up in La Jolla; my other RIVIERA buddies spent Sunday on the pick for slimers, calicos, a 15# YT and a nice WSB (they broke 2 others off in the kelp, they would just come through the chum line.) I need the wind to stop so we can put a serious dent in the fish population! This 2,3,4,5,6 fish days don't cut it!

I also pulled the plug on Sunday's trip do to the wind. On the bright side, I got one more window installed and a lot more paint spreed.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

When you spoke earlier of replacing windows and painting the exterior I interpreted that as all in one day I thought man he might have bit off a little more than he could chew or you had an army of 6 helpers. You picked the right weekend.

NO, my first weekend off the water as well. Too many reports about how lumpy it was out there. Decided to stick around the house and get caught up on chores, except for a bit of a dock party this afternoon.
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information