+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/13 I'm in it to win it

Hybrid View

Dos Pelones Guest

Default Nice!

Good job! Good to see people in the hunt as we aren't.

Our boats at the Blackman yard getting some outdrive parts and while its there a new head gasket which leaked coolant ever so slightly and some rebuilt injectors too cause we are close to the 1000 hour mark on the 41p. 500 hours since we bought the boat last April and I have had 2 bellows failures in that time frame leading to saltwater intrusion and bearing and u-joint problems.

Every mechanic says he will do it right this time and the last guy who worked on it was an imbecile, blah, blah... I am just about out of mechanics to take it too. I hate outdrives and I really hate leaving them in a slip where even a pinhole leak can be a disaster cause it never drains.

Boat should be ready manana and then I have to make the call, Morro or Ensenada. We are paid up through September at the Coral but have a family camping trip to Pismo next week and if the weather is good, the fish are biting and there is bailt we will do Morro next week. Those are some big ifs for Morro, eh!

The other stuff is coming, but we aint caught no albacore this year and that hurts!

Nice marlin Mike... good job!
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

Glenn, are you back? How was it?

I'll post a full report on a new thread. Had a fantastic time.
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information