+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leader board updated

Default Leader board updated

Board updated (Dos Pelones added too) although I think Knot Now may have a few additions (waiting for his details). Sorry Glen, unless you grease the webmaster with some opah fillets that catch will do you no good! (maybe next year we should add a misc category in which the angler can select a catch that wasn't covered in another category - opah, sand bass, lizzard fish (oops, showing my desperation)). Check out the board guys and let me know of errors or omissions!

ps: Email coming out next month requesting membership renewals. FYI
    Charlie
    NOMAD

My bro in-law am I were just talking about a wild card catagory for next year. Great minds do think alike.

He wants to catch a swordie and thinks that shouldn't be worth the same as a marlin.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

SWORDY = 500Points!

Chas,

Still having pic posting problems , can I email them to you for posting?

Jeff

You can email the photos to noslack@cox.net and I'll take a crack at getting them uploaded in your folder.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Add wahoo? Three points per pound? Some might argue that nobody could possibly add a wahoo to their counts. Well nobody has filled the WSB or bigeye slot either...yet.
    I think the wildcard slot would be a good idea. Maybe add fish such as wahoo, opah, and hammer head shark to that slot. These creatures are not regular visitors to our waters but, as you know they occasionally show up and are quite a feat to catch even though they are not typically targeted here.

Scott

Wahoo, Opah, Spearfish OK, but I really don't think we need to be messing around with Hammerhead Sharks!

Ok maybe not hammer heads. Wouldn't a spear fish fit the slot for a billfish as well as a swordfish? I interpreted the billfish category to include all of those species.

Scott

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information