+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just can't seem to get it done

His 30 days was up Wednesday and the insurance paid $42K plus some extras for all of the Internationals inside.
    His new 06 truck will be here soon.

I took my VW bug to the meeting this week and my old Dodge last month.

Robert told me that regardless of the type of security system the pros twist off the key hole on the door and then have a system to quickly rip of the ignition and connect some wires. Some pros are equipped to make keys on the spot.
    The camera on the boarder took a pix of the license plate at a time before he noticed it was missing.
    Hijole

Default Finally over the top!

Still can't post pics on the BOCAPIX website but I do have a weight slip for a 30" 9.5# ling we caught off the bottom of the nine Sunday. Decent cod fishing with several cookie cutter lings from 26-30". Kept 4 released 3 with four more over 24" back over the side. Limits but slow pick on average size reds, 5 groupers up to 7.2#.
    Local Marlin is done as temps below the islands never higher than 63.5, 64.2 on the lower 9.

Next Sunday planning to try to fill the butt slot if weather permits, O'side and Black's seem to be producing.

Sounds like what we will have to do for awhile until the fuel gets cheaper. How many gallons did you burn on the trip?
    My cod trip 2 weeks ago was 23 gallons. I guess I could shut the engine but I've just been used to leaving it on.

I haven't learned the picture thing either. Maybe someone can bring a laptop to the BBQ with wireless internet and show us how it's done.

I can take some pictures of Ann telling the stories of her driving trips to Mag Bay and then NoSlack can post the pictures.

I still think we should have a show and tell at the BBQ. Everyone has to bring an unique idea to share. I want to learn the way to post pictures and someone can show me how to make another lobster taco, easy on the chorizo.
    Hijole

Pepe I didn't refuel yet, I have a 30nm round trip up to Black's for mackeral and a 76 nm rt run to the 302 and 9 mile Sunday. My last tank averaged 2.0 mpg which is below the usual 2.3-2.5 average. Chris drove in from the ridge with the tabs all the way up once which I hope affected the mpg. I think I'm due for a valve adjustment.

Sounds good. The adjustment was a 12 pack the last time on the To The Limit. It could have been a fast 6 but we inculded other goodies and made it a day.
    Hijole

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information