+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBQ update??

Default BBQ update??

What's the decision on the fall BBQ, have you guys settled on a date yet? Will need to end the tournament 2 weeks before the BBQ in order to handle some official tournament business.

ps: if it's OK with you guys I'll be collecting member dues due at the BBQ too.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

If you need 2 weeks, then lets have the BBQ the weekend of the 12th-13th, 2 weeks before Thanksgiving

I just looked at the calendar and I don’t have an open weekend between now and the end of the year! Guess I won’t be at the BBQ, but if somebody wants to use the fish cooker, it’s available. One big weekend killer I’ve got is fishing in Puerto Vallarta. The boat is going down there this week and will stay there until the middle of January.

Charlie, send me an address for the dues
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

The weekend of 12-13 Nov works well for me. Is that enough time for Mike to acquire enough lobster for us all to get our fill? The only seafood I've got to contribute is the mackerel we caught yesterday. Smoked mackerel anyone? Sorry I'm fresh out of used squid.

Scott

Yale,

Are you trailering down yourself or shipping the Patron ?

Good luck with those huge beasts; send lots of pics!

Quote Originally Posted by DOGHOUSE26
    Yale,

Are you trailering down yourself or shipping the Patron ?

Good luck with those huge beasts; send lots of pics!
    Sort of a combination. My truck, my trailer but somebody else is driving. It's a 1400 mile trip that 'd rather do in an airplane. I'll fly down on Sunday for the first of four trips before the boat comes back. I'll try and get a picture of a 200+lb YFT on the back of the boat.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Que lastima!
    No fried fish, what kind of a BBQ will it be?
    Hijole

Default 200# Dinks

Yale, don't bother with the little ones; I heard a 411# weighed in today! I heard a rumor a few of the 12-16 day Long Rangers are headed that way, you better get on it quick!

The boat arrived yesterday morning and I'll be on the water making bait late this afternoon. It's going to get crowded. I know of three other small private boats showing up this week and next. It's going to be like fishing La Jolla on a Saturday afternoon.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

I'm back in town and ready for a BBQ. The middle of November looks good to me.

The word I got on the lobster is "slow". It's nothing like the last 2 years but I'll do my best to put a few on ice for the BBQ. If that plan falls through, how do you feel about Costco chicken? It's the other white meat.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information