+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final entries!!!

Default Final entries!!!

Anybody having additional entries that are not reflected on the leader board will need to let me know by Nov 2 for them to be counted.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Chas,

I tried to re-register and upload pics again but no luck.
    I'll email the pics and submit the weight slip.

Charlie,

Please add a 5 lb lingcod for Tenacious (15 points). I'll post the picture tonight.

Thanks,
    Scott

No fair, where is he pix.
    Hijole

I'm with you Pepe. I cry foul on Jeff. His lingcod should put him in the lead on the tournament and the only picture in his folder is of the freshly waxed NOMAD.

Has he been out fishing this year or spending his weekends polishing the tournament directors new ride?

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Yep, it's polish and fuel-it-up, polish and fuel-it-up and then polish and fuel-it-up. And still now pix.
    I think the valves are bigger that my 41 so they probably need big torque wrenches to snap on the valve covers.
    But hey that's living.
    Hijole

Mike neither you nor I, but perhaps Pepe on his education retirement pension could afford to feed that beast called Riviera. Polishing was the only answer.

I could email the pics to you guys as well but they are in the same folder as my Over-The-Line Miss Emerson judging photos which contain some nudity due to partial clothing (earrings and bracelets) and I would hate to get them mixed up.

I have to work the BBQ weekend but I think I can break away for the afternoon. I think I can supply some fresh cod if we want to do the taco thing, I just don't have the big grease kettle to do that much fish quickly.
    I,m going to try to set up my motorhome in the lot for the picnic.
    Last edited by DOGHOUSE26; 10-26-2005 at 09:52 AM.

I can't even spell Riveirrah much less own, fuel, or even polish one! They are nice to look at though.

Wasn't there a rule about posting the pic within 30 days of catching the fish? Hmmm? Jeff should be disqualified! Unless he supplies the fish tacos at the BBQ.

Most rules can be bent with the right amount of food and drink. What's on the menu Jeff?

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

I'll be back from AZ in the morning so the PM is good. I'll bring the laptop so Mike can show us how to load some pix. Does anyone know if there is a wireless signal there?
    Fuel was around $1 when I bought the Hijole. That means the big Rivera will be about $6/gal soon enough. I think it has 2 tanks to fill.
    I heard of a boat that spent $900 for fuel to fish the Make A Wish last month and No fish.

I can hardly wait to retire Jeff. I'll ask if he will let me wax the boat and take my pix with some buddies while he is at work.

If everyone brings a few pounds of fish we can have a good BBQ. A Weber charcoal will be just fine. I wonder if there are avocados in season in Fullbrock? Last year we had some good guacamole.
    Hijole

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information