+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 BOCA BBQ RSVP Thread

Default 2005 BOCA BBQ RSVP Thread

OK boys, Sunday, November 13th at 1:00. As usual, J-Dock Marina Village. Bring a dish and some beverages. Bring chairs and tables if you have them. Somebody sign up for paper plates and utensils, napkins etc.

Charlie
    NOMAD

Default Nomad confirmed

I'll be there and will provide some cajun blackened fillets (cooked onsite, hmmm)
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Default Supplies

I will bring the plastic plates, knifes and forks and such

Maybe a goodie or two

I'll be there. Anyone bringing the spouse? The wife said she'll come if some of the others ladies show and it's not cold like last year.

I'll bring a BBQ
    deep fryer
    2 tables
    2 canopies
    Doug's chair from 2004
    and some lobster surprise. The surprise will be how much lobster is in the dish.

If things don't improve it will be lobster broth. I hoping for enough to make burritos but we may have to settle for appetizers.

Mike
    Last edited by NoSlack; 10-30-2005 at 06:17 AM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

RT w/ 'cados, fish, meat, beer, tools, swag, and accessories.

Default BBQ

Hi Charlie

I will be at the desert that weekend but still need to pay my dues.Can you send me an address and total due.

Thanks Rob

I'll show up and bring the grill, brautworst, and hot links with condemints. I may have some sponsorship from Squidco. Not sure what Joey will provide but, if he does kick in anything which one of you would want to be the official keeper of the goodies to present?

Scott

Default I will be there

I will be there......

Phil

I will be there as well. I'll bring anything needed. I don't have access to tables since I retired. Gosh, life is boring...not! I don't think my wife will be attending Mike, maybe Russ' will.

Phil

I'll bring the oil for the fryer, tortillas, chiles, white souce for the tacos. I will be arriving from AZ so not sure if I will have time to make some salsa. I'll try.

Not sure on the wife depends on the trip but I think it's a very good idea. Maybe they will join us if they know they don't have to cook.

I'll take pictures and bring a laptop with wireless so Mike can show us how to post pix on this site.

I still think each person should bring a show and tell, mechanical or fishing.
    Hijole

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information