Thread: WTB: 26' billfisher

Default 26' Billfisher

Thanks again for all the help guys!

Yellowfin,
    Is your boat an Express?

Bird dog/ Mike,
    I will give you a call Sat.

Nomad,
    If you get Tom's information, can you please hook us up?

Thanks!

Brian

Default Back in Miami

As soon as I can find him. Back in Miami for the boat show until Saturday night.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

looking forward to hearing from you!

Dos Pelones Guest

There is a nice Billfisher down in Loreto for sale. New D-4 and outdrive, very clean with good trailer. Asking $75,000. Steve at Blackmans has the beta on it as the owner is stepping up to a 29' Blackman they are building now.

Brian,
    No, Tenacious is a Billfisher. See Boats of BOCA on the left side of this homepage. Tenacious has a picture or two there but, you really have to see the boat in person to appreciate it.

Scott

Jorge where are you getting your info? I don't think there is a 29 in the molds yet, only a couple of 26s.

Dos Pelones Guest

Well, the 26' boat is sitting at Tripui, for sale sign on it, that I saw. Owner is buying a 29 Blackman that I was told. ABT trailers called me and asked for pics of my trailer cuz some dude from Loreto was looking for a trailer for a 29 Blackman. He saw my rig at Tripui, liked the trailer and went to them.

So, the 26 Billfisher is for sale and the 29 I really know nothing about first hand. Figured Steve would know about it. John was suppossed to be at Tripui last week. He might know about the particulars. Beats me. I just know there is a really nice Billfisher for sale at Tripui for asking price of $75,000.

Going back next Sunday. See if I can't get the story straight! At Tripui there are 5 Blackmans.

John (Blackman's mechanic) was just down there last week repairing the Blackman fleet and a few others. I know they have an Express and another Pilothouse on order but haven't heard anything about a 29. I think the one on Yachtworld was sold and it's at my marina now, maybe it's the one going down. The guy that bought To The Limit is a buddy of the guy that just bought the 29; I think he said the 29 sold for $155,000, it looks clean! And I think he said the guy was looking to tow it to San Felipe and launch it and take it down to Loreto. Small World!

Sorry for not getting back to you guys. Family emergency...

I guess I should call Blackman abou thte boats in Mex?

Thanks again.

Tailchaser Guest

Default is the boat still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by bird dog
    I unfortuanately must sell my 26 Billfisher. It is a 1988, 200hp turbo diesel, 290 outdrive. Just over 2500 hours, outdrive replaced and motor top end rebuilt. Boat is on trailer and ready to go. If interested call 310-720-5606 and ask for Mike.
    How much are you asking?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information