+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2006 rule changes

Default 2006 rule changes

At the BBQ we decided to implement a few minor changes to the tournament rules.

The first change will be in the "billfish" category. It will now be a "Marlin" category. Making this change gives up a little room to recognize extraordinary catch like a Swordfish, Sailfish or an Opha like Glenn caught last season in a new "Wildcard" category.

A wildcard entry can be any fish not on the tournament list, excluding skates, rays or sharks and weighing greater than 25 pounds. You will be credited 2 points a pound for any fish in this category.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

I think the discussion we had at the BBQ was good. You guys know the stuff backwards and forward.
    I like being able to send the pictures to Mike.
    Will you update the rules to include the discussion on the changes?
    Hijole

I added a few lines in the rules about the wildcard category then sent it off to Charlie for review. After he looks it over, I'm sure he'll get it updated on the main board.

This year I'll be doing the day to day tracking of the fish being weighed in and forward the updated leader board file to Charlie for a monthly update of the leader board on the main web site.

Please email me or post the details and photo of your catch on the tournament board section of the message board.

Mike noslack@cox.net
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information