I have a friend, that is looking to sell his 1984 Straight shaft, twin 200 hp Outerbanks, extended to 30 feet by Blackman. Has 5000 hrs on engines, put in about 1994. Everthing is set up just for commercial fishing, sword fish plank attachment, refrigeration, fish holes modified to hold about 4,000 lbs of fish, half tower, eperb lift raft, older basic electronics, slider windows modified to pane glass fixed. No toilet, tank holds 300 gallons of fuel. Does anybody have a idea of what it may be worth? I am very interested in the boat. Problem is my wife is looking for something more comfortable and my idea is to fish it at least once a week. The deck is raised, due to the extra fuel and fish boxes. I am just looking for some decision making thoughts from other men. I may tell the wife her option is the big D word, but I really think that she would get over it in about one year. Good thing is that I would be out fishing most of the time and not have to listen to the complaints. I hope she does not see this post. Al