+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outer Banks set up, Commercial fishing

Congrats Al,

I like the name you picked.

Scott

Default Congratulations Al

Glad to hear that you decided to pick that one up. It sounds like many years of good fishing ahead! I'm sure the wife will come to love her.

Congrats again and hope to see the pics soon!

Brian

Default Photos

Would someone please take a few photos of this boat I cant imagine what it looks like.

Cong Al it sounds like a great boat

Russ

Default Cleaning B4 I send the pics

I removed the 2 ft. high frame, that held the 1000 lbs of fish in the galley, under the galley deck boards. Cleaning up the teak. Modifing the entrance ladder to be able to fold up the ladder out of the way and make complete use of the floor space, sink and microwave oven. Also rigging a fold up bunk in the galley. It will be able to sleep 4 each, 2 forward and two in the galley. The seat will be set up as a full bench seat, forward to aft. The back rest will be hanging off the window ledge and swing up into a upper bunk and the bench seat will be the bottom bunk. It changes the appearance and I will have a hide away a toilet, under the drivers seat. Should be able to fish 5 people, 4 can sleep and one always on watch. Just a habit from my Tuna Siener days. Maybe I should not mention my past about tuna sieners. A fished local night time blue fin fishing and never bothered the sport boats, besides, that was in the 70's and 80's. I might do a before and after picture deal. Thanks for the encouragement. Al

Default Al...

Please post some pics soon. How fast will those 400 ponies push that thing?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information