+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South 9 2-26-06

Default South 9 2-26-06

Chris and I hit the bottom of the nine today, got a late 630AM start with lines in @ 8AM; hit my northern favorites first for slow fishing with Chris getting a grouper and nothing for me on the first 4 drops. Worked south and west finally found a few reds on a small rock but it shut off after 3 fish; then hit an old spot for 5 reds and six grouper to 6#, they were thick! Went west to get away from the grouper and hit another spot for the remainder of a red limit; went down to the wall for a shot at some lings. Chris caught a 7# and a 9.5# ling which we kept and weighed @ Dana, I finally caught a couple cookie cutter 7 pounders which we released along with 2 others Chris caught since we couldn't beat Chris's 9.5. We ran out of macks and started using sardines and couldn't get through the 4-6# grouper for a shot at more lings, can't stand floating 5# fish so we fed the pelicans and called it a day. Couldn't ask for flatter, sunnier conditions and a nice ride home. My buddy caught all the squid he wanted before sunrise off Torrey Pines this morning, we were supposed to join him but Chris didn't get home until early morning and the kid needs a little sleep otherwise it's whine ,whine, whine all day. Surprised after more than 2 months of inactivity all the systems on the Doghouse worked perfectly without a hiccup, and for a boat stored in the water that's a rare occurance! Mike I'll email the pics of the ling and the biggest grouper (6#);could you put me on the board?

Sounds like a perfect day to me. Congratulations!
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

I'll ring you up for for 60 more points.

Mike
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-30-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Yale,

Did you get to PV fishing this January, how did it go? I read how the second trip went haywire, Did you fix the drive up here or down there? I didn't see anything on BD and I forgot to PM you to see how it went.

When is the Southwestern bottom fishing tournament?

Good BS story
    Hijole

What happened to the pictures? It's been a week and a half and I haven't seen any proof you really left the dock. At this point, I'd even settle for a photo copy of your fuel receipt .

Mike

Default Southwestern Bottomfish Tourney

Hijole April 29th

Mike I'll send them tomorrow on my office computer , i had a hard time downloading.

My buddy was off La Jolla this weekend and had great SHALLOW WATER red fishing both days

You're good to go, it's in your 2006 tournament folder. I had to save the file as a .jpg with a different name before it would let me add it to BOCAPix.

Last edited by NoSlack; 01-30-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Thanks Mike, If you can figure out how I can get in there please PM me and I can post them myself.

By the way, that little well cared for beauty on the left side of the picture might go up for sale soon, the owner is looking for something BIGGER.

I think I found the problem. The previous administrator didn't have you down as a BOCA member. Only BOCA members can upload to BOCApix.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Mike

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information