+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mucho points to follow

Default Mucho points to follow

Good morning BOCA,
    I've been passively viewing the points that some of you have been racking up on those bottom critters and flatfish. I have been quiet as my home flooded over a month ago (toilet backup), and we have been busy trying to put it back together. Thankfully State Farm has been great and flipped the bill for all repairs (new floor and walls). Decided to take the opportunity to upgrade bathrooms and kitchen as well. Anyway, the Tenacious will start to threaten your leader standings very soon. Don't be scared!

Scott

Go getum Scott. I'm standing by ready to up date the board.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Come on, Scott, there is an easier way to catch those "turd rollers". Besides, no torney points!!

Default No Mucho Points,We've been Robbed !

Seems as though our Founding Father has raped the Leader Board and is all alone at the top with 35 Pts. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago but thought it was just my computer with a case of the NOMAD worm . I've got plenty of rope and the trees are tall in front of D Dock, Mike you bring the gavel and I'll round up a jury, let's get this over quick - no appeals!

A good old fashion lynching. Now you're talkin. If we get Pepe to bring some tortillas, we could play it off like it was the spring BBQ.

If you look at the official leader board, that NOMAD character thinks he's still in the lead.

Mike aka NoSlack (as in no slack in the rope)
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-30-2019 at 04:07 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Winter work on my boat is basically done. I guess this is where I could step in and start talking smack about the points forthcoming soon. Test run last Sunday was better then expected. Taking it back to the slip in 1.5 weeks.
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

Great job Threadjacker! LOL Did it run better than it ever has? There is not a better feeling than working hard repairing something and having it exceed expectations when it comes to the test; well maybe a close second behind going solo with a trio of beauties in a motel room in Phucket Thailand !

Default Flash backs

Are you having them again Jeff we dont want to hear about you and the three guys in the motel anymore it makes it hard to keep the picture of you and the three guys oiled up and playing Tarzan out of our minds.

Russ

OK Father Russ, at least my friends were not altarboys!

Time Out you're one sick puppy !
    Last edited by DOGHOUSE26; 03-23-2006 at 08:16 PM.

Jeff

What boat sold on J dock??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information