+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buddy looking for a ride any weekend

Default Buddy looking for a ride any weekend

Hi BOCA,

I received a call from a buddy who I have taken fishing many times. He is hoping to catch a ride from any boats going fishing on the weekends. He is Alan Williams and is a licensed 100 ton captain. Alan takes better care of my boat than I do and knows how to fish. He always pays a good chunk of the fuel costs and brings the beer too! If any of you need or would like someone to help share the costs of fuel you might give him a shout at (619) 992-0462.

Scott

Default looking for ride

I will keep him in mind. He can help me break in my new boat. Will be ready around middle of Aug, I hope.

Blackman will have your boat done within 30 days after the motor was dropped at the shop.They do not want to pay for it out of pocket .

Rob

Default looking for ride

Interesting. Will check and see if motor has arrived yet. Didn't see it last week. Hope it is done well before then anyway. Have big party and BBQ planned at the docks for it with padre coming down to bless and break champagne over the bow. Have at least forty TO fifty people coming. Holding off sending formal invitations till I get firm completion date from Steve. Security clearance for everybody to get on base is main concern and reserving shoreside picnic area also. I'll just play each week as it comes. Boat is pretty much all payed for anyway.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information