+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 425 on 8/14

Default 425 on 8/14

Headed south at 0500 to the 425 and found the second of two patties by 0800. By 0900 we were heading home with 7 dorado and 5 yellows. Water temperatures was 74 and the ocean was fairly flat with no whitecaps. Not many boats either, I heard the weekend was a zoo.

Phil

How's retired life treating you?

Nothing like getting the honey do list knocked out on the weekend and having time to fish the weekdays. Life must be good on the other side.

My daughter sends a long distance hello from Dallas. She's there until February getting her paramedic cert and logging some hours in the local ER. Better her than me, that stuff makes my stomach turn.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Good to hear from you Mike. Retirement is all it's cracked up to be, but with my mother-in-law living here and Kathy working a lot of time is spent baby sitting. Would like to get out more often since it is rare that the dodos are in this close and with the large numbers. I may head out tomorrow (west) and try for some closer in. By the way, we did come across one marlin cruising around.

Phil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information