+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/3 TIME OUT got it done

Default 9/3 TIME OUT got it done

They're still out on the pond, but I got this photo on my way in.

Last edited by NoSlack; 01-30-2019 at 03:14 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Default It's About Time!

After 84 bites and countless lost jigs Russ and Mark hit paydirt today; they were both smiling bigtime at the dock today! Nice pic Mike and note the spendid water conditions of today. The Time Out Twins might need a copy of the pic so they can figure out how to put the bench seat and backrest back together, yes it was that rough!

I was going to go today also but checked the buoys @ 4AM and the weather was worse than yesterday so I opted to work on the house and do an outdrive oil change in the PM so I would be ready for tomorrow if the fishing still held up. Bad news however as the dipstick looked like a 50/50 popsickle stick with water in the drive; good news hopefully I caught it in time with minimal damage as I probably would have needed Vessel Assist soon!

The marlin are here in force now and just like the threshers we will have a 2-3 week LOCAL window; better get on it ASAP if you're looking for points!

I had the white cap filter on the camera today. It was a lot ruffer than it looked in the photo.

I called it a day when the inside of my ears were wet.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Default Marlin

Finally

We have become the Kings of hooking fish we hooked 15 fish between last season and this season with not one landed. I owe a very big thanks to Dan And Ann for all their help they have been working with me on tactics and gear for weeks. It all came together on Sunday. We have been fishing the area around the 182 for days Sunday morning at 9:30 we spotted a patty with birds working the area we trolled past it and the rod went off Marc handled the boat perfectly 15 min later the fish is at the boat. This being the first Marlin cought on the Time Out we desided to keep it. For some reason every time we need that special photo Mike (No Slack) is always close by. Thanks for the great photo Mike.

114lbs 9 oz

Thanks again Dan And Ann

Russ
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-30-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Good job guys.. congrats!
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

Great job guys. Sometimes it takes a while to get the job done but the good ones keep after it.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information