+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing La Paz next week

Default Fishing La Paz next week

I'll be in La Paz all next week and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on fishing locations or maps?

Brian

If you don't have a guild, pick up a map from the Fish-n-map company for that area. https://secure.fishnmap.com/catalogframe.html

If you are down by the sports arena or up in Clairemont, stop by the Map Centre. The have a good selection of the those maps.

7576 Clairemont mesa or 3139 Sports arena Blvd

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

My buddies just got back from East Cape Yesterday. They had a 24' Skipjack for 5 days; they fished off Pulmo for 3-4 30-40# tuna each day for first 3 days , then they went up to the 88 spot which is outside Ceravalo Island on Monday. They caught a couple of sails and some nice dodos up that way; on the way back they passed alot of life and bait SE of south tip of Ceravalo; Tuesday another boat went to the numbers where they saw the life and they caught 2 -60# Bulls and a 274# Blue by 11AM! Dead calm water 90 degrees; hot air temps 95-104. 90% Humidity. They would see sleepers in the morning but tough to get them to bite.

Good Luck

Thank you Jeff and Mike,
    I was told the ocho-ocho was the place to go, but I wasn't certain how far it was. We'll be Panga fishing and I think they're already going to the Ceravalo Island. If not, I'll try to convince them $$.

I may try to stop by Clairemont to get a map.

Thanks again!

Today's fishing report 2 stripeys, 1 sail, and alot of small-med dodos; same area.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information