+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BBQ Sunday Nov 19

To bad you didn't make it. We voted and you are now the spring BBQ chairman.

See Ya in the spring.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Hey you crusty, fisherman----the mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and wifey had a great time---not one F-Bomb, no drunkards and gracious hosts.! I am out of the Doghouse for the week!! ......RT

It was nice meeting your extended family, did I see a SF Giants hat in the crowd?

Had a great time and the blackened salmon is still the best. Deep fried lobster however might raise your bad chloresterol numbers but it was pretty good too.

I'm still undecided about the AB Aluminum trailer only because struts to the bunks are not welded; they are clamped and I'm skeptical about a Baja run with that type of mounting system. But the rest of the trailer is Top notch, brakes and torsion axles included.

Hijole where were you?

Sure missed Pepe, haven't seen or heard from him in way to long.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Thumbs up Another great day

Hey Guys;
    Nice to get down for the BB-Q even though I got their a little late and had a short stay due to that quick wrap up for the game. Very enjoyable to meet you guys in person, like Charlie, Jeff, Mike, Scott and others. Now I sorta know my way around all your log in names. Also recieved alot of very usefull information about the do's and do'nts with these boats. Like dont replace the deck just yet, unless you want to be with out the boat for two or three months.
    Thanks for the stories and great lobster and hope to stay in touch.
    PS
    I now have onr of the infamous LT ( leader tube)
    Tight Lines and Full Fish Coffins
    Mike

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information