+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joining the tournament and dues

Default Joining the tournament and dues

Charlie, I would like to pay the annual dues and join the Highliner Tournament could you please send me the info for both. Thanks Joe

Hey Joe,
    Where ya goin with that gun in your hand? Sorry, couldn't resist. I love Hendrix's music. Welcome to the club. We welcome the competition (not that I am any). Just be aware that there are some members who play hookie from work often, use any source of fish locating info available, and go as far as to take pictures of fake blow-up fish for the points.

Good luck,
    Tenacious

Default SCOTT

Don't give Joe any ideas....he is already north of us were the lings and cod get a lot bigger.....

Welcome to the group....maybe we can all meet at SCI some weekend.

Phil

Scott speaking of fake blow up what happened to the doll I lent you for your Cedros Trip?

Thanks guys, 1st I need to pay my dues and get in the tournament. As much as my buddies and I fish I thought it would be a fun thing to do. Blackman boats kick butt. I have owned mine a little over a year and put 700 hours on her last season. It would be great to meet some of you guys at SCI. We try to get there a dozen or so times a year. If you make it to cat. give me a call on the VHF. 90% of the time it's where we fish and we don't see many other Blackmans out there.

Yikes, 700 hrs last season!?! I'm not sure I can compete with that level of hookey!

I resent that Scott it was not a blow up (it was stuffed)

Russ

Default 700

"put 700 hours on her last season."

Thats more hours than I put on my boat the first year.

I will try to make it to Cat also.

Stuffed or Blow up at least they don't talk back or complain about how much you go fishing. My wife thinks I have a serious problem. Tuba (Russ) thanks for the use of the trailer last season, you really saved our ass. I never got to meet you since Jack (boat partner) handled the details. Anytime you guys want fish the Island or local L.B. area, let me know. My rides in the water and a short run across the pond.
    Last edited by Honeygirl; 11-29-2006 at 07:36 PM.

Joe

I'll add you to the leader board and set you up with a spot on the bocapix.com site to store your tournament fish photos.

As soon as Charlie let's me know he's successfully extorted 30 buck from you, I'll start excepting entries for the tournament. I see you're already on the bocapix site so I enable your upload privlages when Charlie give me the green light.

2007 Unofficial Leader Board if need to read the rules, they are on the top right of the leader board

Mike
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-29-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information