+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get me started

Default Get me started

Mike I posted a 2.5 lbs red to get this year started

Its December first and Im 100 points behind I think to win this year your going to have post numbers in 600 to 700 range will see.

Russ

You got your chance in the sunshine now get to the back of the bus where you belong! 50 years ago you'd be swinging upside down from a tree in Marina Village with a fork up your ..........

Relax, have a margarita, get the whip out down the backstretch in June and finish strong in August; it worked for To The Limit year!

You got to start somewhere Russ. That fish move you all the way up to "next to last" on the leader board.

2007 Unofficial Leader Board
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-29-2019 at 06:44 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Barely December and I'm already starting to regret not having a scale onboard to weigh that yellowtail. I'm also regretting not shadowing Fire Escape to the halibut holes!

Hit the lower 9 Sunday 12-3 despite rough 4' SE swells in the early AM which got better as the day went; we took 2 lings to 7 pounds....

12 grouper to 8 pounds...

and limits of 3# reds for 4 guys. Back by 1:30 , went to check in at the new Customs station @ Dana Ramp; there was no phone or even a sign with instructions on who to call for inspection. I guess you have to bring the info with you along with a cell phone for quicker service.

We're trying to escape last place!
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-29-2019 at 06:46 PM.

I'll ring you up for a few point.

On my way in from drowning bait Monday, I asked the guys on the Customs boat about the Mission Bay check in. They said it's in the works but not up and running yet.

Very slow day on the rock fish and 4 short halibut was it for me today.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information