+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/4 42.9lbs

Good idea Joe. I just happen to have a hole in the calendar from 4/30 to 5/5 that I might as well fill with a trip to the three C’s. Full moon and mid week. Probably need to make a trip to 99 Ranch Market for some popsicles. Where do the candy peddlers hang out at Catalina?
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

I emailed my brother regarding the trip. He called and asked if it was firm and I said yes. He just emailed me and he’s booked his flight from Reno. He works less than I do and since most of its donated time they probably won’t fire him.

Anyone else want to cruise over there?
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Sounds like a Catalina WSB adventure? If so, I would like to plan my time and join.
    Glenn (Wizard)
    "The Reel One"
    26' Billfisher

You’re certainly welcome Glenn. My guess is that we’ll leave San Diego around 9 am and head straight to Catalina. I’d like to try and buy ($$$$$) some live squid although I’ll also be trying to make some. After that the plan is a little vague. I do want to get a little time at Clemente and also Cortez, weather permitting.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

I will be at the Island the 3rd and 4th of May. I don’t usually buy frozen squid from the market useless I am going to fish for calicos. The market squid is rinsed in fresh water for some reason the seabass won’t eat it. Give me a call before you leave and I will get you up to date on the latest info on where the squid is holding and what’s going on with the seabass. I will be out of town up till the 1st so I won’t have e-mail. Thanks Joe 562-810-9718

Default Count me in if I'm up and runnning...

I hope I'm done with my OD service by then, bottom paint, etc. Might just have to suffer and do it afterwards, we'll see. Counting the days!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information