+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boat jack stands

Default Boat jack stands

I’m looking to rent, barrow or buy a set of boat jack stands. I bought a use triple axle trailer and need to adjust it to my boat which involves some welding. The trailer is like new and was a great deal. Let me know if you know of some. Thanks Joe

Default Blackman Boat Stands

I am the keeper of a set of 3 nice jackstands passed on to me by a former Blackman Owner; they just don't fit his 38 Uniflite! How long do you need them and when, I'm planning on painting my bottom in a few weekends so I'll need them back at some point. I'll have to meet you halfway up the line when you're ready; I'm in Escondido.

Thanks Jeff. I was thinking around the 1st of June. I should only need them for a week or so. I would be happy to come down and pick them up from you. If that time frame is bad for you any time they are available is good for me.

That's good just let me know. I do a little work in L.A. now and then; I can meet you sometime after work and get them to you.

Default Stands

Jeff I think these guys live by me I can bring them up any time

Russ

Default Jack Stand Whoring

Yeah right, the last time I gave them to you I got them back 4 boats and 3 months later!

whenever they're ready i'll bring them to the marina

Thanks Guys. I let you know and we can set it up. Joe

Default Stands

The last time you gave them to me we had two they were so happy in my garage we ended up with three BEAT THAT

Russ

They're the only thing capable of multiplying at your house! Now go BEAT THAT AGAIN!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information