+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pinky is complete

Default Pinky is complete

The pink one is complete if it gets my youngest to fish just one time its worth it.

Be kind Jeff

Last edited by NoSlack; 01-12-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Looks great Russ!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

It looks great but I think you could bolt on one of Charlies Tiagras to it, stick it in one of Charlie's rod holders on the new rig and it would still be there the next time Charlie came down to the boat to go fishing! It does however match Dan's To The Limit Fishing Shirts so if/when it does disappear he'd be the first place I'd look.

Just please, please call me on the radio when you have her wired on a big one with alot of bend to it and have her temporarily pass it off to Mark for a pic as I pass buy, he'll never be able to live it down!
    Last edited by DOGHOUSE26; 04-19-2007 at 02:33 PM.

This is a classic post. Never have I seen so much abuse dispatched in so few words to so many people. But I have to admit it, Russ was leading with his chin on that one! Well done (I would pay to have a copy of Mark fighting a fish on Pinky!)
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Talking

Doghouse since when did you become a fashion critic? You must be jealous of my wardrobe.

Russ

Have you picked out a reel for pinky? I was thinking a matching reel cover with her name embroidered on it would be a nice touch. Never met a girl that didn't like to accessorize.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Talking

I’m so happy that your youngest is a young lady. In that case it’s not pink, it’s fuchsia and a Tnidad 16 would be just right for the young lady. Of course you’ll have to buy the reel clamp as an add on. But for your youngest daughter that should be no problem. Nice wrap job by the way.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Quote Originally Posted by To The Limit View Post
    Doghouse since when did you become a fashion critic? You must be jealous of my wardrobe.
    Where's my To The Limit Swag?

By the way Russel, what line class and how long of a stick? I think you can get Avets in pink and I know Ann Thompson will swear by the 2 speed !

OK Jeff

7 foot 15 to 25 lbs line class

I looked all over for a pink blank Mud hole was the only store I could find.

I told Marc what you said about the photo his answer was he will not fish if that rod is on board.

Russ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information