When I purchased the boat two years ago after one trip I removed the original bait tank to have more room on the deck. I thought I would be surfing and just relaxing on the boat more so I did not see the need for a bait tank. I figured when I did go fishing I would just put a plastic bait tank on the swim step I have been storing in my garage for the past 5 years.

Well for first eight months I didn't use the boat much because of a divorce and just life happening.

Now I am back to putting my time into the boat doing a few upgrades like, auto pilot, new electronics, re-insulated the motor compartment, replaced both front windows with auto glass, and other various boat maintenance jobs.

Plus fishing (not surfing or sitting around on the boat) every weekend I can so I figured I better put the right bait tank back on. Not to mention having the plastic bait tank on the swim step really took away from the boat I didn't like that look at all. UGLY!! I hope I didn't offend anyone.

After re installing the original bait tank I found some leaks were the fiberglass on the inside had separated. I epoxied the cracks fixed up the plumbing and its ready to go. I also remove the bait pump took it apart and cleaned and just made sure everything looked good, reinstalled some insulation around the bait pump for noise and its ready to go.

Oh yeah does anyone know how many gallons the original bait is? It looks like the same size as the 26 as well.

Marc